NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blonde Jokes 090408

1. A blonde buys a plane ticket to Miami (It's a coach Ticket). When she gets on the plane she sits in first class.
The steward who checks tickets says, "I'm so sorry, this is a coach ticket and your sitting in 1st class."
"I can do What-eva I want, I'm a blonde." Well I'll get the pilot.
The pilot comes and whispers in the blondes ear and she leaves. The steward looks amazed and says," What did you say?"
The pilot simply says," I told her 1st class wasn't going to Miami, just coach was!!!"

2. An office executive was interviewing a blonde for an assistant position, and wanted to find out a little about her personality.
Office executive: If you could have a conversation with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
Blonde: I'd have to say the living one.

3. A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop. The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun.
So he told her all she had to do was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out.
After 15 minutes of this, the blonde's blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing.
"I'm trying to pop out this dent, but it's not really working."
"Duh. You have to roll up the windows first!"

0 comments: