NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Monday, September 1, 2008

Couple Jokes 090208

1. One day, Jude and Rose were having a petty argument.
After shouting back and forth, Rose finally says, "Let's make a deal. To end this argument, you admit that I am right and I will admit that I am wrong."
Jude thought for a moment, agreed, and asked her to go first.
Rose replied, "I'm sorry Jude, I am wrong."
In response, Jude shouts happily, "You're right!"

2. A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy: "So I hear you're getting Married?"
Old buddy: Yep!
Senior: Do I know her?"
Old buddy: Nope!
Senior: This woman, is she good looking?
Old buddy: Not really.
Senior: Is she a good cook?
Old buddy: Naw, she can't cook too well.
Senior: Does she have lots of money?
Old buddy: Nope! Poor as a church mouse.
Senior: Well then, is she good in bed?
Old buddy: I don't know.
Senior: Why in the world do you want to marry her then?
Old buddy: Because she can still drive at night!

3. Fred and Tina were thrilled when their long wait to adopt a baby finally came to an end. The adoption center called and told them they had an adorable German baby boy and the couple took him without hesitation.
On the way home from the adoption center, they stopped at the local college so they could enroll in night classes. After they completed filling out the form, the registrar inquired, "What possessed you to study German?"
"We've just adopted a wonderful German baby boy and in a year or so, he'll begin to talk. We want to make sure we're able to understand him!" the couple proudly explained.

0 comments: