NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Joke Of The Day 03/01/08

. Saturday, March 1, 2008 .

Years ago, I fractured my ribs. If this has ever happened to you, the pain is so severe that if someone walks near you, you will actually scream. I had to go on disability and take pain medication that did not help. My good friend told me to boil some comfrey plants chopped up and strained and while still hot take a rag and dip into the hot solution and apply to the hurt. Within 1 day my hurt was almost completely gone. Just recently I took some Comfrey to one of my coworkers because her back was hurting so bad and she tried it and couldn’t thank me enough, don’t ever turn your nose up at anything unless you have given it a try. I know that your body is going to say, why didn’t you do this before.

From: WisdomTips.com # 1900 (receive via email)
Author: Joey USA.

0 comments: