NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad Text Messages 111308

. Thursday, November 13, 2008 .

1. You told me, you don't have any regrets the time she left you nor you cry but I just smiled because the fact is I don't believe you because while you slept at my side you cry and whisper "Does she still remember me.

2. It's not easy to hope for nothing, it's hard to love someone, who loved someone else. And it's not easy to play a hero in a life of someone who doesn't care you even a little, but most of all it's not easy to get hurt because you don't have right to.

3. Once you told me that you love me, and you will never left me ... and you're ready to wait me but I just gone for a while but you were already with someone else, tears fall because you're so unfair because just love me when she's not around.

0 comments: