NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love Poems 080108

. Thursday, July 31, 2008 .

I have been
Telling my every poem
How cute you are.
But now I am ashamed to tell them

You are disrespectful to
Me, my love, and every poem
I have written so far.
I don't want them to think

I am a liar
I am not
It was you
who set my heart on fire.
Author: Goran Rahim


Broken hearts, love's deceit,
pieces fall down to my feet.
Broken promises, love's a lie,
puddles form from tears I cry.

Broken dreams, love's illusion,
sorrowed cause of your intrusion.
Broken hope, love's a game,
doesn't last, ends the same.

Broken sleep, love's the cause,
digs at me with sharpened claws.
Broken spirit, love of sorrow,
stolen now is my tomorrow.

Broken life, love is lost,
Broken now and that's the cost.
Author: Rachel

0 comments: