NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joke Of The Day 01/27/08

. Sunday, January 27, 2008 .

A skydiver is enjoying his free-fall, when he realizes that he has reached the altitude where he must open his parachute, he pulls the ripcord, but nothing happens.

“No problem,”
he says to himself,
“I still have my emergency chute.”
So he pulls the ripcord on his emergency parachute, and once again, nothing happens. Now the man begins to panic.
“What am I going to do?”
He thinks.
“I’m a goner.”

Just then, he sees a man flying up from the earth toward him. He can’t figure out where this man is coming from or what he’s doing, but he says to himself,
“I hope he can help me. If he can’t, then I’m in real trouble.”
When the man gets close enough to him, the skydiver cups his hands and shouts,
“Hey, do you know anything about parachutes?”

The man coming up cups his hands and yells back,
“No! Do you know anything about gas stoves?”

From: Ajokeaday.com # 15225 (receive via email)
Author: USA.

0 comments: