NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday SMS

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remeber me when u certainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party... I bet you will be the one who would care - to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

Go my sweet SMS Sweet Friend k paas, Sweet Galyoon sey ho ker, Sweet Style k saath, Sweet Smile k sath, Sweet Mode k saath, Sweet sey Andaz me kehna!~HAPPY BIRTH DAY~!

If you liked it, come back daily or subscribe by email to get the latest updates !

2 comments:

brintha said...

http://smsplay.blogspot.com/search/label/SON%20BirthDay

Unknown said...

True love is looking into the eyes of a newborn baby and knowing that you have been waiting months for this moment. Ever seen a movie when something happens and.
love SMS
love text