NEW IPHONE V2 REVIEW

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sexy Text Messages a274-a276

. Wednesday, April 16, 2008 .

a274: What did the egg say to the boiling pot of water?
It might take me awhile to get hard...I just got laid last night.
- Marisa.

a275: 3 women go to the doctors for a pap smear one day.

The gynecologist asks the 1st woman "why do you want a pap smear?"
She replies, "I think I might have cervical cancer." She goes into the room and has her pap smear, and the gynecologist comes out after he’s finished.

He then asks the 2nd woman why she wants a pap smear. She replies, "Just having a check-up." So she goes into the room to have hers.

After he’s finished with the 2nd woman he asks the 3rd woman why she wants a pap smear. She replies, "Because my sex life is f**king boring."
- Sicko.

a276: Why did Britney spears shave her head? because she wanted the drapes to match the carpet.
- joe.

0 comments: